Aitarget explains how to utilise a new feature – Business Assets Groups – to join a variety of brand assets together and simultaneously assign them
If you’re managing ads for a large advertiser or advertising agency, then you’re likely to have dozens of assets in your Business Manager. From pages and advertising accounts for each brand, to their pixels, Instagram profiles, apps, catalogues, events, and more.
The new Business Assets Group feature is located in the Account section of the Business Settings in your Facebook Business Manager.
Here’s how to use it.
1. Start by creating a new group and deciding how you want your assets to be organised. Choose from the list the structure that suits your business best.
2. Name the asset group (Brand, Client, Region, other relevant name).
3. Collect in the business asset group all the resources you want to manage simultaneously.
4. Set the permission or skip this step to complete it at any later time.
5. Congratulations, you’re all done!
Once you’ve created your new Business Assets Group, you can always remove objects from the group or add new ones, rename your group, and assign or delete users.